Thursday 1 September 2011

Diary Of A Red Lady


I get the feeling this new woman is going to be very happy with her new life ;)


Ok sweeties, I learn last night at work that from the end of next week I'm going to be out and away for a fortnight, so I'll try and get as many caps done between now and then, but basically I won't be here from about the 9th for two weeks. 
Bit last minute but it does mean I should get a nice paycheck in time for my birthday. Think I might just have to treat myself to a nice pair of boots ;)

1 comment:

  1. This was a very nice caption. *sigh* Why can't this Sci-Fi staple become a reality like the Chinese rise in corporations or how we are all slowly becoming Borg with our blue tooths and such?

    Hope work goes well and share a pic of the boots Hun, I love that idea the most about wanting to change.

    ReplyDelete