Monday 14 November 2011

The River's Curse


If you're not after a life of strife and adventure, pay attention to local legends. If you are, well ....... 


How was everyone's weekend? Have a good time or was it just hard work? Well at any rate it's the start of a new week and here is the first caption from me for you to enjoy. 
If you have questions about my captions (apart from who the model is. I never bother to look when I harvest images, most of the time they don't come with a name and I honestly couldn't care much of the time anyways) or want to comment on a particular one that is up here, please take a few moments to leave a comment. If you don't make a comment, I won't know if you like them or not so have no chance to improve. I'm always looking to make better caps, be it visually with the style of image of the presentation of it, or with a better storyline. 

1 comment:

  1. My dream come true. I love water and the transformation to a pretty redhead. I am still swamped with work, but maybe in two days I can get that reading done I need to do for you. I want to give it full attention. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete