Thursday 4 October 2012

Updates

Hey there boys, girls, inbetweens and whatevers! Just thought I'd give you a quick update with things so it at least seems that I'm working on this blog.
Real life has ben hectic for me for the last few days what with work and more work, and it has been sapping my creativity a lot. Having a headache all day yesterday and a total brain fuzz the night before did the same, just with added pain and general confusion about things. Great huh?
Anyways, despite not having much time off for the rest of the week I'm trying to get some stuff created and I have managed to get some stuff done already today and hope to get more done. I'll upload some when I'm happy with the amount of content I have backed up and well, I hope you will all enjoy what I bring you!
I'm also working on a brand new story, set in a friends universe. Once its finished I'll be uploading it to the library section of Rachel's Haven for you all to read. Its already at nearly ten thousand words and I'm not even half way done with it. In fact I haven't even started the transformation section either!!
Also the site is approaching one million views! That is fantastic and I hardly expected this place to end up being so popular! Now until we reach one million, I'll be making a special caption for each 5,000 or 10,000 views the site receieves. They'll all be on a theme so to follow the story, you'll just have to keep watching and visiting the site! I do hope everyone will keep visiting as I do love making these captions.

Anyhoo, until next time TTFN!!



Thanks to Ambyr and Kyra Hyde for their comments on the recent captions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment