Tuesday 23 October 2012

Wait.. What?

Whoops sorry everyone! I know its been a while since I last uploaded a new caption (two weeks to be exact), but things have got kinda busy around Overlady Towers of late. Work has been getting weird and I've had to deal with a lot there, and I have had no free time for the last two weeks. Hell my last day off was my birthday!!!
While I'm trying to bring you new stuff, my inspiration has taken a hit, and work doesn't look like clearing up at all this week. Since I've also got an end of module test to get done by Thursday at the latest for my degree course, any free time and a lot of my work time will be devoted to that. However, I do have this weekend free so I'll be getting new stuff up then, spirits willing.
On the plus side for you lot, it does mean there are three 'Road To Power' caps heading your way, and I do have a couple of pieces almost done, so I hope to see you all in a couple of days.

By the way, you can also find me on Deviantart now and I'll add a few drawings there every now and then.

In the meantime, please don't mind the broken pipes. There is a high chance of steam leaks and monsters spawning....


No comments:

Post a Comment