Monday 19 November 2012

Perils Of Game Testing

Always read the fine print of a contract carefully else you never know what you're letting yourself in for.




Now, I don't like trying to sell things, advertise or anything like that, but this is an issue that matter to not only myself but all the girls who use the site as a means of support during what is a difficult stage in their lives.
I don't know how many of you are aware of this, but Rachel's Haven is having some financial difficulties at the moment and could use all the support it could get.
Rachel is one of the most fantastic people you are ever going to meet and it would be a utterly fantastic Christmas present for her if you could help out to keep the site going. If you can donate, please do and it doesn't matter how much you can give, anything would be super special of you.
If you do donate, please tell me because I'll reward you with your own special caption made solely for you. Since the Haven Quarterly's are also on offer for those who lend a hand, you'll be getting some very cool material as well as my undying gratitude.
So please, get out your super hero capes and help out if you can.


I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment