Monday 9 December 2013

Resurfacing

Hey everybody (insert appropriate cartoon joke here)! Sorry I haven't posted the last week or so. I had a total lack of inspiration for any caption stories, despite having a shed load of images I have planned for such things. The ideas, just weren't coming forth though so yeah, nothing happened as you could plainly see.
Now, I have a caption ready from that time slot, but well its on my 'don't really like the end result' list, but hey, content is content at the end of the day, so I'll be uploading that with this info post.
However, I'm not sure if I'll have many captions made this week either. The run up to Christmas at work tends to be somewhat insane, so my time during the work day becomes limited, and I tend to crash when I get home. Well you don't need to know the in and outs of all that jazz, but something that may be of interest for you is that I am primarily focusing on a new story piece, planned for completion by Christmas Day itself. A reworking of A Christmas Carol, with some TG twists thrown in. Call me a heretic for changing a classic, but well the idea stuck in my head and I'm already a good four thousand words in (which should give you an idea of how long its taking me to do, since I haven't even done the confrontation with Marley yet!). So I may end up posting it here as well as on the Haven, so if that is the sort of thing you want to see, just jot down a comment and we'll see where this goes!
Enough of my rambling, I hope you enjoy the caption and I'll catch you all soon!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I I dream of a larger woman loviing me. But images that help me visualize my dream are rare. You found one. Love

    ReplyDelete