Monday 29 September 2014

Saving The Marriage

The problem can come from the strangest of sources...


One of those caps I started then lost my train of thought and left it idling on my desktop for ages till I finished it last night. Hope you enjoy it because I honestly don't know how I feel about the end result. Bloody idea failure once more, comes from having to pretend to be someone I'm not till I really get settled up this way. Ah well c'est la guerre (and yes I do know what that means ;) )

Thanks to those who have left comments of late. I'd mention you all by name as normal but my laptop hates me at the moment and nearly nukes itself every time I log onto my email!!

2 comments:

  1. Hot for me. Hotter would have been if it was a little forced as in she becomes the dominant bread winner and he is left with no or lower paying jobs leaving babies, breastfeeding, satisfying her and nurturing the family as his best role. But that is just me in so many ways and layers. Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your computer gets better

    ReplyDelete