Friday 30 October 2015

Life, The Universe and Everything..... or trapped in the hell realm of essays and lab reports.

Hey boys, girls and everything in between! Sorry for not having anything uploaded here of late. I do intend on getting stuff to you and there are two caps half way done on my desktop, but my course picked up the intensity pretty quickly and by the time I get back home, I often don't have the energy or even worse, the ideas, to make captions.

Hopefully I should be able to make one or two this weekend, but I have a two thousand word essay due on Tuesday thats being a bitch to research, a lab report due on friday and another due either at the same time or the week after with another essay that takes even more science stuff to get right due about a week after that. Then I hit exam time!!! Can't say I'm not getting my money's worth this year!!

So while I hate leaving this place so quiet, it might be some time till you lovely lot get a bunch of captions, but please hang on with me as they will come along!!

So till next time, keep watching those skies citizens!

3 comments:

  1. You keep your head in your studies and essays Kara, I'm too unable to write whenever I want due to University and stuff :)

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fine that your busy and focusing on school. Good luck on those papers and your upcoming tests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figure it this way- the harder you study, the closer you are to developing those wonderful nanites love. ;)

    ReplyDelete