Thursday 22 December 2011

Easily Fooled


If you looked as good and had an arse that fantastic, wouldn't you do the same thing just for kicks? I know I would ;)

Not quite sure why I got the idea to write this cap like this, but for some reason the photo reminded me of the girls in Zombieland. Not exactly festive I know, but hey I'm just happy my muse helped me create something today! I was starting to get a little worried that I was burnt out, especially since I have ideas for stories both new and current yet can't seem to get them down! Eeek!

Anyways, I'm going to be getting some Christmas themed caps out in the next couple of days, but I will not be posting anything on Christmas Day itself. Hey I want a proper break, and I don't exactly feel like continuing to do this stuff every single day of the year. A girl has to take some time off to get her mind in gear and keep her ideas fresh! After all, who wants to see the same stuff everywhere you go? I know I don't and I like creating stuff even in this somewhat limited community that are somewhat out there from the norm. Its how I roll ;)

Apologies for not posting yesterday. Despite having a day off, my ideas didn't flow right and I ended up getting busy wrapping presents and tidying up for the holiday.

Thanks to Josey14 for her comments, and sorry for spelling your name wrong. Brain freeze from typing quickly and posting in a rush.
Just remember folks that all captioners, writers and artists like receiving feedback on their work. After all, how do we know if it is any good if no one says so, or what they'd like to see next time?

Anyhoo, enough of my rambling! I'll try and cut it out for the next cap ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment