Saturday 24 December 2011

That Special Time Of Year

Well folks, its true, we've all reached that time of year once more. I've been cooking all afternoon and much of the evening making various festive snacks, and even tried out a champagne cocktail, and damn fine stuff it was too!
Anyway, I'm calling it for today since I'm so damn tired right now, so sadly no last minute cap from me (unless I change my mind in the next forty five minutes....) and therefore no cap for tomorrow either. However, I'll be back on the 26th/27th and I'll have new stuff for you all to enjoy then.
So I say to everyone who has made this place a success for me over the last eight months, a Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

PS: Now passed the 40,000 view marker! As a former girl of the Emperor's Imperial Guard, you can imagine that the number made me giggle. *puts on stern sounding voice* It is the forty first millenium and there is only war!

Thanks to SP2000, Hrdknight, and coolitgeek23 for their recent comments. Extra special Christmas wishes for you three :) There might just be something a little extra under the tree for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment