Tuesday 22 May 2012

Mutations In The Dark


Vitamin deficiencies can be such a bitch.


The problem I find when I lose my train of thought with stories and captions is that they tend to end up hanging around and keep me annoyed enough not to make anything further. The result is that I tend to try and make new ones, ignoring the old, but if the problem is too bad, the same result happens and the new half finished ones join the older ones. My computer is littered with such files, but the ideas of all of them are still buzzing around in my mind. Crazy no?

So its a little celebration when I can clear even one of them and this is one such caption!!

1 comment:

  1. Not crazy, at less I hope not. I've got almost thirty drafts for captions and about a dozen or so more ideas that I either haven't had the time or haven't ha the inspiration to finish.

    Glad to see your caps again!

    ReplyDelete