Saturday 5 May 2012

A Pleasing Product Test


I think the results already speak for themselves in this test!


Well I'm not dead, but the twelve hour shifts I've been doing over the last few days have been enough to knock me out and stop creativity. Mind you, it has allowed me to work on my medical skills so that's a plus!!

So here's what should hopefully be the first of many caps this weekend. This image just pretty much spoke for itself and was an easy one to come up with a story for.

In case you were wondering, the themes I was talking about in it are not just plain science fiction. There is a lot of current research into genetics that will extend life and thousands of other things. Truly fascinating stuff. I won't go into a lot of detail here, but I suggest you pick up a few books on the subject. Just be careful what you look at and avoid anything that denies the research. That is just pointless reactionary crap.


Thanks to Nadine and Mingle for their comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment