Tuesday 29 May 2012

A Bloody Awful Few Weeks

Well sorry that there hasn't been any updates since those last two captions went up. The reason I haven't put anything new up was that my laptop was stolen. While I got it back today, data has been deleted from it, and I quite frankly don't know what to do. Guess I'll figure it all out once I've had some proper sleep.
Now I haven't forgotten about everyone that takes the time to visit this little place of mine on the web, but it will be some days yet before I get anything new up. Kinda hard to make any captions when my image stock was destroyed by the bastard that took my machine! So please don't forget to check this place out and I promise to get new material up for you all to see in the very near future.
I just have to get my head back in the game and shake of the feeling of violation this whole event left me with.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear your laptop was stolen! I'm glad you were able to get it back, even if a lot of data was deleted from it. Take all the time you need to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been the victim of crime before and I know how upsetting the entire experience can be! As Kyra says, just take your time to get your head straight.

    ReplyDelete