Wednesday 8 May 2013

Hey folks

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you lovely lot a heads up as to why there hasn't been any captions for a few days. Basically I haven't been able to think clearly enough to come up with fresh ideas what with being busy and my usual selection of headaches. So I'll be trying to bring new ones to you as soon as possible on that.
However, I might take a short break from making captions for this blog. I have a lot of captions to make in return for members of Rachel's Haven and I could do with focussing on them for a while. Now while I could post those here as well, I prefer to keep everything exclusive to each site I work with. That way you'll always see new content from me, even if it means delays in one place or another.

So until next time, take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment