Friday 31 May 2013

New Lessons


These are going to be some lessons you'll never forget, no matter how hard you try!


Hey everyone, sorry about the lack of captions going up. Did warn you that they wouldn't be frequent as I try to get this assignment completed. Only have another hundred or so pages to read before I start to work on the essay itself..... eep.
Anyway, going to try and bring you as many as I can, so long as my ideas hold out. Worst thing about my mind is that I'm often half way through something before I get another idea, or I have the plot planned out and nod off before I write it! Yeah I'm terrible like that!
Anyway, till next time, hope you enjoy this one!

Thanks to Ambyr for her comment on the last cap. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hay China needs girls, literally. Nice CAP, Remember all work and no play ...

    ReplyDelete