Thursday 28 August 2014

Problems With The Internet

Some people just never listen.


This piece was actually inspired by a real event that happened to my brother's girlfriend. Some troll decided it would be funny and man did the fallout irradiate things! It ended up sitting around on my desktop for a while since as I was working on it, my email account was hacked and more nonsense ensued. Didn't want to deal with anything for a few days and this one just sat around till I finished it the other night. Too much of a luddite for my own good at times!

Now, I've got to descend into the madness of university web pages, logins and other assorted nonsense, so till next time!!


Thanks to Alana TGirl and Amel Annaba for their comments :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this caption.
    I share your hatred for those loser no dick computer molesters who waste my time and......(long rant)

    ReplyDelete