Wednesday 1 April 2015

In The Pit

Life in a post apocalyptic wasteland is never easy.



Mmm, just woke up and got that cosy feeling still hanging on. Need to get going and do some stuff today, but well, too much blood in my coffee stream at the moment!. Anyhoo, further to the story thing here, I'll probably be doing some style changes to the site to make large lumps of text easier to read. I keep forgetting that I have red on blue here for what you guys see! I think I might run a poll here to see which cap each week or so you think should go to a full on story. We also only have a month left to go before the five year anniversary so I need to get going and produce some more things!!

Thanks to Ambyr and Ian for their comments :)

2 comments:

  1. now theres a cliffe hanger you could follow up on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope there's more to this story. Pulled me in from the first paragraph.

    ReplyDelete