Friday 6 May 2011

First Times Are Special

Well here we go. This is my first ever website I've built for myself and I'm hoping that everything will work out properly!
For those that know me, you already know the style of stuff that I'll be uploading here and for those of you that don't, well what I create is pretty random as I do whatever the mood strikes me to do!
Originally, I worked with the great people at TF-media uploading captions and stories with a TG and TF theme to them, but since the website has closed, I decided it was time for this girl to strike out and make a place for herself i the world!
So what I'll be uploading here in the next few weeks will be all the captions I did have over at TF-media and then it's all fresh stuff for you all to hopefully enjoy!
Till then, hugs and kisses, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment