Tuesday 24 June 2014

Getting Clean

Nothing feels quite as good as getting washed clean.


I don't know what you lot think about my using the occasional anime (yes I know its not the right term, but sod it, its what I'm going with) cap, but I can find that it is easier to write a story for an image like this than it can be for a photo image. Not sure why that is, but hey whatevers, so long as it means I can write something!! I have probably said things like this before, probably on every such caption I make, but well too little sleep once again before getting up late for work tends to screw with my perception of the world far more than normal!!



Thanks to Loki and Pusywillow for their comments :)

2 comments:

  1. I think go with whatever image fits or inspires you. This one worked well.
    Now I don't know that I'd want to see a bunch of tentacle shots but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say the anime girl is very attractive. After finding out her name through my google image search option the name is Katsuragi Ayumi. Anyways I like good captions it doesn't matter if you use anime/manga women or real women as long as you keep making quality captions :)

    ReplyDelete