Thursday 26 June 2014

The Sweeping Lights

The Authority decides.



I wanted to get back to my older style of sci fi caps here, the sort of thing I really enjoy writing. If there is anything about running your own caption blog is that the need to create new material consistantly can make coming up with plots you really like all the time very difficult indeed. But anyway, I think I came up with a plot here that ticks all the boxes, at least for me, so I hope you enjoy it everyone!


Thanks to Frantic Eddie for the comment :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, something tells me it may involve milk production. Not much further changes would be needed (possibly).

    Great concept (especially the randomness of it all), and great caption.

    Leona James Greymyst
    (also known as Katrina L on the Haven)

    ReplyDelete