Monday 9 June 2014

Potion For Happiness

Sometimes all you need is a sit down and a glass full of magic potion



Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated the last few days. I lost all my ideas and it took forever to get anything back that I felt happy with putting together into a caption or story for that matter. I would have uploaded yesterday, while I was writing a bunch, but I felt like I was melting with the sudden increase in temperature where I live. Not exactly conducive to concentration let me tell you! Anyway, to make up for it, I'll be uploading all I have ready today so you lot get a good dose of captions to start the week off with. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks to Pusywillow and Ambyr for their comments :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, always nice to see someone working hard to provide someone else's happiness

    ReplyDelete