Friday 17 July 2015

Never Suspected

Preconceptions always led to problems!

Sorry about the small size of the text, story got away from me with this one!!

So further to what I was saying yesterday, what do you guys like seeing when you come here to this blog of mine? I like hearing your feedback and input :)

If anyone is interested in the other stuff I get up to apart from making captions, my wild west steampunk story of revenge, insane bandits, six shooters and corsets A Bra Full of Dollars (I REALLY need to think of a better title) is still being worked on and I actually have a couple of awesome types from over at Rachel's Haven helping me with the editing process! So who knows, in the coming months, there may be a published book of mine for you guys to pick up and read!

Thanks to Ian and Pusywillow for their comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment