Friday 21 August 2015

Forgot To Check

Always remember to check your surroundings and to lock doors when turning into copies of estranged partners. The Transformee's Survival Guide rule no. 167.


Well its been a strange couple of days for me and I just haven't had the time or the energy to really get down to putting stuff up here or to write anything. So thought I'd get off my backside and get something up before I leave for work this morning (which happens to be another change to my schedule, bleh) so you guys have got something to enjoy!

Thanks to Ambyr and to Redringflowen for their comments :)
To answer your question Red, nope, I don't have a source on that picture. Almost forgot i had made that one since its been over a year since it went up, and the picture could have been sitting around for a lot longer than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment