Thursday 24 September 2015

A Quick Question

Hey guys, girls and in-betweens!!

Quick question for you today if you don't mind. When I started this blog I intended to keep the caps I made for people and those I made for fun (or in other words, those I made for here ;) ) separate so you guys always got to see different content.

My question is, do you want to see the caps I make for others uploaded here as well or should I keep the blog solely for original blog only content?

Time next time cuties!


Thanks to Pusywillow and Sexysedra for your comments, you managed to keep me sane after that last bout of nonsense!

11 comments:

  1. Whatever floats your boat. You are the sexy librarian afterall :)

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. more captions = more fun
    it has to be true it has math in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost all my blog content is caps made for the Haven and it certainly hasn't hurt the numbers. Why deprive non-Havenites of the captions you post there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. go ahead and post them hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. U can do both actually. It'll b awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever your intention, they're all your creations, so I agree, the more the better

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to see your other work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post any work you want to post on here! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to see both so there will be more to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we would all love to see them!

    ReplyDelete