Thursday 11 February 2016

Chosen To Serve

When the gods chose you, you have no choice but to submit to their whims.

Sorry about the size (and wall of) text in this cap, the story managed to run away from me again!

Only realised I didn't upload a cap yesterday when I woke up this morning, so sorry about that everyone! Got absorbed by fencing training, the pub after that and getting throughly hooked on watching Jonathan Strange and Mr Norell, which is a really good series! Its given me a few ideas of how to progress a Steampunk story I was stuck on too, which always helps!

So hope everyone enjoys this caption and more on its way tomorrow! Now if you'll excuse me, I really need to get down to watching more of…. umm I mean completing the calculations for my Biochemistry class tomorrow morning. Yeah….


Thanks to Drew Night and Kronostar for their comments :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the cap. Good luck with your school work. Biochemistry sounds so...umm...fun?

    ReplyDelete