Saturday, 13 February 2016

Together at Last

Sometimes love takes a while to come about


Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! Today should be busy for me with any number of chores and such to attend to as well as getting ready for another week of university life. That and I have to start making more caps since I've now run out of my pre made stock! Oo oh!

Anyways, when I came across this picture, I could see the story forming already, and it didn't take me that long to write it in the end. Hope you like how it turned out!

Thanks to Ambyr and Ian for their comments on yesterday's caption :) I'm happy you liked how that different style of cap turned out :)

2 comments:

  1. A nice cap for the right time of year!

    Makes me *almost* sad that I'm single.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the story for this one. It gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Well done!

    ReplyDelete