Friday 22 July 2011

BattleTech - The Grey Avenger


Now this would be reality TV I would watch!


Ok so maybe I've been watching too many similar things recently, and this is very Running Man with some of it's references, but hey at least I didn't add in some crappy puns, bad eighties music and random dancing girls. Well the girls would be welcome I suppose ;)
This was primarily inspired by the cool Game Of Change universe created by the awesome Tomlin89 over at Rachel's Haven. Been working on caps for that 'verse and for her recently so the ideas kinda got stuck in my mind a bit...

2 comments:

  1. Heh that's surely to hit the charts!

    Nice idea, I would actually love to see this into a TV programme in reality (Given that's is impossible as right now the TG matter :P it would be good nonetheless)
    Good Job hun ^-^
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great caption and nice use of the image!

    I recently came across that image as well so don't be surprised if you see it in my "images I like" topic on the Haven in the future.

    ReplyDelete