Friday 29 July 2011

Dear Diary..


This image just screamed out for a story like this!

Well then, I'm glad people are still watching this blog of mine, certainly been a lot of fun creating it :), and I'm pleased that people see fit to comment on some of the caps I'm making for you all. All feedback helps because then I know what you like and don't like about my blog!
Right now, however, I'm going to be focusing on some proper story writing, something I've neglected since starting this site (caps seem to be swallowing more time up than they used to. Weird) and well I like writing! So while I get some pieces done, there *might* be less updates here. I highly doubt it however, since my muse does tend to leap about pretty quickly and kicks me in the arse if I don't create something at least everyday and follow through on the ideas that pop into existence in my mind.
Just thought I'd give you lot a heads up in case it does happen so you don't forget about this place altogether. 

Now if you'll excuse me, my fingers are twitching ready to write out stuff and I need to nurse my increasingly sore knee. A note for you all, cauterising wounds fucking hurts when the anaesthetic starts to wear off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment