Thursday 28 July 2011

Machine Dramas... again

Honestly I don't know what it is with me and machines, but things always seem to go haywire whenever I'm trying to use them.
This morning, while trying to watch a video online, my whole damn computer froze up, wouldn't clear or unlock and the only solution was to force the whole thing to shut down and restart. Of course as a result I lost shit loads of things I had been working on, and I'm not sure what I might have lost.
Of course, this includes the captions I was working on since Comic Life the programme I use to create them doesn't autosave ANYTHING! So I lost about four new caps and all the text from a couple of others. Fantastic huh?
Well anyway, I'll be bringing you the usual selection of captions for today. Once I've stopped punching the wall in frustration and shot the fucking creators of word for putting the same fucking message up every five seconds. And the two babies bawling their fucking heads off outside. I'm not a morning person...

1 comment:

  1. Uhmmm if I were you I should make a check with the antivirus and try to save the text and pics in words before putting it into comix life ^.^
    Of course if the machine is old, that may be another reason for the freeze moments in there
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete