Sunday 18 March 2012

Coming Into Port


Ancient goddesses are not the sort of person you want to annoy!

For a change, I'm actually happy with the presentation of this cap since I feel that both the image and the text are big enough given the size of the story. I had been running into trouble with this one since the way I had it to start with would have ended up once again with an outsized cap and tiny text. Sucks right?

Anyway, want to give a shout out to the new TF-Media. Its being created right now so there's a lot of new and fresh content and some old favourites from the captioners already working there. I suggest you head over there and join in, especially since their is a caption contest going on right now and there are only a few days left to join!

You can find it here...

1 comment:

  1. I love captions that

    A)Take you to a different place
    B)Hint at a larger story and universe
    C)Have nudity that is artful and beautiful

    This cap delivers on all those!!!

    ReplyDelete