Tuesday 13 March 2012

Unable To Resist The Siren's Call


Beware of market stalls and strange old ladies, you never know what might happen if you run afoul of them!


See? Said I'd get some captions to you today! Don't ever say I forget about you lot. Anyway, this is hopefully the first of a couple for you to enjoy today, but also wanted to drop another line to say that I have another story written, finished and uploaded to Rachel's Haven. Kara's Recipe Book: Minion Meat is now available to read for free in the library section there! if you happen to read it, please leave a comment :)

So until later, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome cap, and I love the way the pic fits in with the story so well! I didn't notice the necklace til you mentioned it, nice touch.

    Descriptions are awesome!! Really liked this! Magic, possible goddess in disguise in my own head, sympathetic character, and well written transfom. Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete