Friday 23 March 2012

Off ...... Again

I tell you something, there are times I really hate having two jobs. And guess what, this is one of those times. I have to head out for the weekend for training and work and well, I don't really want to go on it. I'd much rather be at home this weekend, but well needs must and all that, and its not like I'm doing this for free. Just have to deal with a vast amount of pointless bullshit instead :(

*sighs*

Well I wanted to see if I could make some more caps before I left, but well, it doesn't look like that is going to happen, especially since I kinda slumped into a low ebb about two hours back. Ah well. Still I have a selection of caps ready to be worked on, so there should be some nice pieces up on my return for you all to enjoy :)


Thanks to SP2000 for the vast number of comments and to Tamara and Chaosbeast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment