Friday 17 August 2012

The Long Walk Home and a welcome return


Ah those drunken parties.....


Well boys, girls and various I'm back at long last! That's right, my time on deployment with the Olympics is now over and I'm back at home! Its damn good to be back and away from green kit for a while and I'm looking forward to being creative and just plain be myself once again.
As such, I'm here to bring you some new pieces that I managed to find time to create while I was away and over the last few days as I've been getting myself back into shape and my head back into the civvie game. So I hope you enjoy what I'll be bringing you over the next few days.
I'd also like you all to head over to Rachel's Haven. There are some problems arising there, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd take the time to check out my incentive offer there to help and save the website. We just can't let that place fold, not when it is home to so many wonderful people in this community! If you do take up on the offer, you get the chance to have a story written for you by me and I donate money for every offer I receive so its win win for you! So what are you waiting for? Get over there and help out in whatever way you can!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure a beautiful girl like that will have no trouble getting a ride home. Or to somebody's home at least.

    I was so shocked when I got the email about the Haven. I had twenty dollars stuffed in an envelope before I realised that I didn't have any stamps to mail it with :p

    How did security at the Olympics go? The only security issue I heard of was someone throwing a bottle onto the track during one of the prelims I think it wa the men's 100, but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete