Monday 16 July 2012

I don't have an old kit bag, will a new one do?

Well boys girls and inbetweens, this will be my last post for a while as I'm heading off tomorrow as I have been called up for security duty over the summer. A bit of a bitch, given that I really could use the time to focus on other things, but at least it will give me some more money, which is always a good thing!
I'm sorry I haven't been able to get any more captions up for you in the last couple of days, I do feel really bad about that, but please keep checking out this blog while I'm away as I might be able to put some updates online while I'm away and any comments you care to make during this period will also be really welcome and make me smile after a crappy day's work!!
So thanks for continuing to follow what I create here, it makes it all worth while and I hope to see you all here as the autumn comes along for another chain of secret fantasies and wild creations. So until then, stay safe, don't run with scissors and disprove the existance of shovels!!

Hugs and Kisses for you all

Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment