Sunday 8 July 2012

Scared To Look Further

Just what did this girl get up to last night?


Wrote this one when I was finally starting to get tired and had trouble coming up with a long story line for it, so I decided to try and see what I could create with a far shorter story than I normally create for these things. I'm pretty happy with the result!

But right now, instead of writing an actual story like I really should be doing (well what I'd prefer to be doing at any rate since I like to forget about my various real life jobs when I'm not actually doing them) I'm still creating captions!!

Still I guess it helps fill those creative caps when I'm trying to gather my ideas to continue the story's plotline....


Thanks to chaosbeast for yet another comment! :)

2 comments:

  1. I think it came out great! The shorter story leaves more questions for the reader. Wondering what happened last night is particularly tantalizing. Did he win? Did he lose? Did he think he was playing for a night with the pretty blonde instead of a night as a pretty blonde? Did he lose himself? Is his new boss/owner about to walk through that door to partake of his winnings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly looks like he won to me!

    ReplyDelete