Tuesday 28 August 2012

To Keep You Up To Date..

I'm still waiting on any word about the repair being done, but I'm going to break out my old and somewhat battered Mac to see if I can get some work produced on that for this place. It will take longer to make anything with it since I have to be very careful about how I touch it as not only is the battery currently plugged into it ruined, but the case acts like a mouse click. Downside to the old plastic cased machines and several years of hard work everyday!!

Anyways, thanks to Anne Oni Mouse for her comment and double thanks since she managed to spark off a bit of inspiration in my head. So from now on, keep an eye out here for a special and probably exclusive serial story! I don't have any idea on upload times or anything for it yet, but watch this space. You never know what I might bring you......

1 comment:

  1. Glad to be of assistance. Today I got access to my HD from my dead PC with lots of images stored on it, so that was progress.

    ReplyDelete