Saturday 22 September 2012

Better Hurry Up


No matter what you do, someone will always make you pay the price for it....


Decided to make a somewhat darker cap today, hope you don't mind. It did start off as being more light hearted, but as I wrote it, the darker side just came out by itself. That's the downside to my style of writing really. I never know just what I'm going to end up with until my fingers stop hitting the keys! Vague notions yes, but they always end up becoming something much different as I go on.

So anyway, I hope you like this one and we'll see what the madness in my mind can come up with for the next piece!

Thanks to BorisLugosi and Kyra Hyde for their comments on the last cap :)

3 comments:

  1. He was an immoral whore before the change. At least now his inability to control his urges won't hurt others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great caption, but why mindless ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will write a caption based on this one!

    ReplyDelete