Tuesday 25 September 2012

Still Doing What Needs To Be Done

Sometimes you just have to knuckle down and get on with the job.


One of the sort of caps I make just to try and clear down my stock of images. Of course it doesn't always work out that way, but at least it means one less image to be cleared at a later date!! You can only delete so many after all....

Well things are getting a little bit crazy once again for me, although this time its mainly personal rather than work related. Its getting enough that it makes my creativity take a backstep which is really not what I want at all. But I'm not going to go on about it here, this is a place to relax for me as much as it is a place to work for!! So anyway, I hope you all enjoy this cap and please keep checking for new material. It might not come everyday, but you never know what I might bring you, so till next time.

Thanks to Kyra Hyde for her comment :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued at what's coming next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proven wrong how? Is there a splinter group? A sleeper cell? Or a secondary effect of the virus? Inquiring minds and all that.

    ReplyDelete