Sunday 16 December 2012

Not So Easy Now

Physical changes to your body can make even the easiest tasks seem like insurmountable challenges....



Yeah I know its another black and white caption, but I came across a bunch of images on the web that were perfect for captioning, but just happened to be in black and white. Ok so it makes me feel like I'm working on the set of The Third Man (a movie you all should see!), but hey between getting totally absorbed in the Hunger Games trilogy this week and having this god awful cold I've managed to pick up, these sort of images are just the sort I need to come up with a quick and easy plotline and all but flat packed caption kit.

The flatpack caption kit is available from all good Desire Outlet stores, a division of Overlady Industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment