Monday 24 December 2012

To Bring Down A King

To bring down a King, sacrifices have to be made....



Hey everyone I hope that your Christmas Eve is going splendidly! I won't be uploading anything tomorrow and maybe not boxing day just to give you a bit of advanced warning. I might be able to get something more to you today, but I'm about to get my apron on and start cooking. I might post a photo of just what I end up making just to add some festive cheer to this place of mine!

So until next time... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



Thanks to Ambyr and Annebelle Raven-Hyde for their comments on the last cap :)

2 comments:

  1. You know, I wrote almost this exact same caption back in September, even had the same picture and everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not saying you stole the idea or the caption, just commenting on an interesting coincidence.

      Delete