Monday 17 December 2012

On The Hunt Again


Sometimes, you just can't escape your past....


Perhaps the plot for this one came out of the fact I'm working once more on my serial story, Web Of Darkness, which I'll be submitting for the next issue of the Haven Quarterly that will be coming out at the beginning of next year, or then maybe not, half the time I have no idea where ANY idea I work on comes from!!

Still, trying out all these ideas gets my brain the exercise it needs to keep coming up with new and hopefully better things, though with the way my brain feels right now, I get the feeling that it wants to kill me. Headaches and temperature fluctuations from a mild fever are NOT fun!



Thanks to Ambyr for her comments :) They really brightened up my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment