Tuesday 30 April 2013

Beginnings And Endings Are Easy --- 500 CAPTIONS!!!!

The rise of the Overlady? Did she start her domination of the worlds through a vanity spell? Only the next milestone will tell!!

Points to whoever can guess the movie that uses the title of this caption as a major plot element ;)


Well there we go folks, five hundred original captions and three years of having this blog up and running! Pretty good eh folks?

Thank you all for making this place a fun place for me to upload my work to. I love you all :)

4 comments:

  1. well sis let me be the first to say YOU GO GIRL!!!!! great work hun and looking for 500 more. big huggggggggggggg love ya sis!!!! Sedra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're amazing, Kara! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great caption, Kara. Congratulations on the milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the double milestone. I'm stumped on the movie though.

    ReplyDelete