Tuesday 29 April 2014

The Io Virus

Be afraid, humanity, be very afraid.

Hmm how would an evil villain with a cow based plot for world domination cackle with evil delight without sounding cliched or just plain odd? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Well folks, my uni trip yesterday went well and I was offered a place. So yay for that! Anyhoo, back to the week and the first of the caps. Trying to make sure that there is something going up all week to keep you entertained. Think I may try adjusting some of the settings round here. One thing that would be useful but I won't be doing since it involves going through and editing almost a thousand captions is a tag list. Would you guys like to see tags appear on my new stuff? Personally I'm not particularly fussed by them, but then again, I can see whatever caption I want from my list by going to my backups, so your opinions here are worth their weight in gold!

Thanks to Ambyr and Ian for their comments :)

4 comments:

  1. Echo of a favorite fantasy genre...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the good uni news

    ReplyDelete
  3. would the evil genius be delighted at such a moooooo-sterous plan.
    as to your udder question I like tags as can check out similar themes but I can understand why such an up date would be a real task for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, and in invitation to Cambridge is a great achievement. Wish you continued success,

    ReplyDelete