Thursday 25 August 2011

Delayed

Sorry I haven't got any new captions to you so far this week, it's been pretty manic for me and I've had sod all energy when I get home from my job to make any captions (hell the only chance I had to do some story writing was in a notebook on the train last night while I was heading to my second job!). But since I'm not actually away this weekend (time off! Woooo!!!!) I'll be able to get some new pieces to you all and I'll try and make a bunch of make up for the lack so far.
Also, I can move my hands again without pain, so it'll be easier to actually do some work. Swollen wrists do not make using a trackpad easy.

So till later sweeties...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you're still so swollen from the insect bites and hope you start to feel better. I am glad to hear that you have some time off this weekend to relax and unwind :D

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete