Thursday 18 August 2011

I Can't Believe You


You just can't trust some people....


First cap here including my new watermark. If you see any cap with it on any other website, then give me a shout and I'll go amazon on their arses!!

I'm away this weekend so there will no no caps at all on Saturday and it's a dodgy case for Sunday. I will try and get as many up today and tomorrow to make up for it. Same case next weekend as I'm away working again (at least at the moment) but I'm trying to keep up with some caps. So I hope you'll keep checking out my blog.


Thanks to everyone for their comments and support so far. Love you all! :)

1 comment:

  1. OWNED! heh heh heh

    Good one Kara, Wouldn't mind to know that girl. More personally...If you don't care about it that's it "giggle".

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete