Tuesday 24 January 2012

The Hunter's Spear


And who ever said that a study of the occult couldn't lead to useful things?

Hey there boys, girls and inbetweens! I'm back! Slightly delayed cap update I know, since I did get back home on Saturday, but this is the first time I've been able to finish off the ideas for a caption. However, getting back into the swing of it now, so expect more updates!
Also, the course I went on turned out well and I passed it, now making me the next grade of medic. Awesome eh? ;)

Now then, since I make a lot of different themed captions, which ones do you prefer the most? The lighter themed ones, those with a heavier sexual content, darker ones, or those with the Overlady? Just wondering as I still plan to make captions with whatever comes to mind since I find that constantly working to a single theme knocks out creativity and originality. 

Still till next time, enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. yay!! welcome back sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one Kara, looking forward to more of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, I hope you had a good time!

    It's a nice caption that starts to build on the lore of this universe. It makes more sense in context and is much more enjoyable as a series when this happens.

    Personally I like the overlady series above random caps, but that's not going to stop me from coming to the site :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back. Great caption too.

    ReplyDelete