Monday 2 January 2012

New Look For A New Year


Just a silly caption idea I was playing around with to try and get back into the swing of things for the new year.

So hey there and welcome to 2012! Did everyone have a good Christmas and New Year? Well we're now fast approaching the first anniversary of this blog of mine, only a couple of months left to go, and things are already looking set to make this year a very busy one for me in my personal and professional life with courses and training galore. Still at the end of the day it is all money, even if I don't get the chance to put as much work into this blog or my writing as I'd really like to. But hopefully I'll have more free time over the coming months to produce some new and hopefully awesome pieces for everyone to enjoy. Hey who knows, I might even get round to getting some stuff published on Kindle!
Anyway, just thought I'd drop everyone a reminder that I'll be away from the end of this week on the first training course of the year. Just two weeks and I might bring my laptop with me, but I doubt I'll have any time to work on captions since quite simply there is going to be one hell of a lot of material I need to study over that time.
I hope to get a lot of captions made over this week, so please keep checking in here to see what I've come up with and to visit during the weeks of January I will be away. So till next time, take care sweeties!

Thanks to Nadine, Hrdknight and Steffimariechen (although I'd prefer it if you didn't plug your own site on mine if its all the same, sweetie. leave the advertising to me ;) ), coolitgeek23 and Evie for their recent comments. Seems that the twist on Nordic legend was a popular one!!

4 comments:

  1. Loved the cap Kara and good luck on the training that's coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the kind of New Look I'd love to have for the New Year. Sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe that's your new look?! *giggle*

    Good luck with the courses and stuff, hell I think a grown girl like you can tackle with all that and more!!!

    Happy new year! ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  4. So your training is about how to hide in plain sight from now on!

    I wish your luck with your new look. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete