Friday 6 January 2012

I'm a horrible person

Sorry folks, but I had planned to get more captions written this week, but time ran away with me somewhat after my laptop power cable died. Thank the goddess I was able to get hold of a new one today!
However, I'm heading off for a two week course and don't think I have any time to get any caps made for the next two weeks. :(
Sorry folks. I do how you'll keep checking the site in the meantime, just in case I can get anything made, but if I don't, see you around the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your computer troubles, I had a few of my own in December that didn't get solved until January. Don't worry about not getting caps up, be safe, and I know that Ill be happy if anything goes up before you're situated and back home.

    Have fun and be safe :)

    ReplyDelete