Tuesday 3 January 2012

Paying The Price


Never mess with the Overlady!

Well since the dark mistress caps seem to be popular, and lets face it they are fun, I decided to make another one. But I decided to make this one somewhat darker than the vast majority of what I make, not what I started with as an idea, but like most of my work, the story developed as I typed. I hardly ever have a full plan of what I'm going to write before I start!
Anyway, the idea behind this one is what would happen if the government decided to try and stop the Overlady? 

Thanks to Nadine for her comments on the last caps :)

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe that someone was able to catch her. However it appears that they didn't even know who they were dealing with. I wonder how the Overlady will deal with her tormentors, now that she's free again.

    If the Evil Overlady is gaining her power through other peoples anger, than she will never be beaten since anger just is a part of mankind's nature.

    Great really dark caption, Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing more of the Overlady. I
    really enjoyed this one, very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deliciously written dark caption Kara ^^

    Go bring more fantastic, awesome and with lots of wickedness content next time! I like to where you are going with all the dark stories! ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was very well written. I think you could almost make the Overlady into a short story that would be published. I would buy a copy.

    ReplyDelete