Monday 6 February 2012

Is It....?


Whoops. Bet he is regretting making that bet now! 

Now while I don't normally place caps I make for here on the Haven and vice versa, I think I might just put this one in for the monthly competition running over there now. Wasn't planning to, but I think I just might for the hell of it!

And once again thanks to Ogrenix for the comments :)
Thought your name sounded familiar and if you were over at TF-Media it explains why!! Oh and if you want to read the stories I had up there along with a couple of new ones, head over to the library section of Rachel's Haven.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to back to Rachel's Haven then. I went there and registered a while back, but haven't been there since I rebuilt my computer. Must have slipped my mind.

    I love this cap. Fantastic picture and a perfect story to go along with it. It was a win/win situation for Jack, since he does get to do whatever he wants with her, and she gets a her to do it with :)

    ReplyDelete